dijous, 31 de maig del 2012

3rd BIRTHDAY OF MIDNIGHT

Last 7th of April I went to Millenium (a disco in Girona) because it was the “3rd bithday of Midnight.”
It was one of my favourite nights, it was awesome! A lot of DJ's came and there were a lot of people. 
 First, Luka Caro introduced the song “The Black Pearl” (remix of Piratas del Caribe) and after Tom Boxer and Morena sang their hit “Deep in love”. After that, Luka Caro presents his new hit “Running Away”. After a while, Marsal Ventura put “Levantala” a new hit too. In total, this night there were 11 Dj's. 
 When I think about the night I get “goosebumps” because the night was amazing and I had a very good night with my best friends, my boyfriend and his friends. 
I really want to go another midnight because in my opinion it is the best party.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada