diumenge, 3 de juny del 2012

My birthday


On the 19th of April I had my birthday- I was 17 years old. On the morning of the 21st I went to Roses to my boyfriend´s house to celebrate with his family. I stayed for lunch and they bought me a fantastic chocolate dessert with strawberries and cream.
In the afternoon my boyfriend took me to Castelló and I wanted to get ready with my friend Sara but she was not there so I got ready at home. At 9 0´clock we went to the Sala municipal to watch  Barça- Madrid play football. After we went to Figueres to a restaurant.
Sara called my boyfriend to tell him he had left his wallet at her house, so we went to her house to collect it. Sara´s mother told us to go to the garage to collect the wallet. When we went in to the garage my friends and my mother had organized a surprise party for me there. After a great party we went to Sikim.
It was an amazing birthday!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada