dimarts, 15 d’abril del 2014

Description of a person

Concepció, my mom, is 50. She doesn't look like me because she has brown eyes and blonde hair, while my eyes are honey ans I'm light-brown-haired.

She is quite tall an has a well-built figure. She always looks good because she likes to wear beautiful clothes but her style is casual.

My mom is working in a school as a canteen assistant and helps little children to eat.
When we go to the street children stop my mom to say hello. They love her!

My mom didn't go to the University but she is intelligent. She speaks Catalan, Spanish and French very well.

She is a nervous person but she is so sweet too.

I admire her because she practically has brought up my sister and I alone and she never has gave up.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada