dimecres, 9 d’abril del 2014

A formal letter

35, Ponent Street
Castelló d'Empúries
17486
Spain
9th of April 2014

Barack Obama
White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington
DC 20500
United States of America


Dear Mr. President Barack Obama,

My name is Marina Bordas Mart,inez and I am 18 years old.

First of all, I am waiting to you from Spain because I want to show you my point of view about your government and your proposal about health service.

On the one hand, I disagree that the health service in the USA has to be private because there is a lot of poverty in your country and I think that it is unfair because there are families whose wages are so low and if they are ill, they will not be able to go a hospital because they could not pay the treatment.

On the other hand, I agree that you could make health service public because it is fair for everyone. For example, in Spain there are the social services which consists of free health service for people who work and pay the taxes indirectly form their salary.

I hope that you will accept changes about this health reform.

Yours sincerely,



Marina Bordas Martínez.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada