diumenge, 20 de novembre del 2011

P.S.: I LOVE YOU



The film "P.S.: I love you" is one of my favourite films. It's relly beautiful and when I see this film I cry a lot.
In this film Hilary Swank is Holly and Gerard Butler is Gerry.


SYNOPSIS:


Holly Kennedy is married to the love of her life, an Irishman named Gerry. Gerry, in the film, dies.
 Nobody knows Holly better than Gerry. Before he died, Gerry wrote Holly a series of letters that will guide her, not only through her grief, but in rediscovering herself. The first message arrives on Holly's 30th birthday in the form of a cake, and to her utter shock, a tape recording from Gerry, who proceeds to tell her to get out and "celebrate herself". In the weeks and months that follow, more letters from Gerry are delivered in surprising ways, each sending her on a new adventure and each signing off in the same way; P.S. I Love You.
Holly's mother and best friends begin to worry that Gerry's letters are keeping Holly tied to the past.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada