dissabte, 19 de novembre del 2011

ORAL PRESENTATION: RIHANNA



Hello my name is Marina and today I would like to talk to you about Rihanna.

Rihanna was born in St Michael, Barbados on 20th of February 1988.
When she was 16 she came to USA to start a musical career.

Her 1st album album "Music of the sun" sold more than 2 million copies.
Her 2nd album "A girl like me" sold more than 3 million copies and on this alum there are songs like; "S.O.S" and "Unfaithful".
Her 3rd album "Good girl gone bad" be came an international hit. On the album there are songs like "Umbrella", "Disturbia" and "Don't stop the music".
Her 4th album "Rated R" was the number 1 in USA.
Her 5th album "Loud" sold more than 5 million copies in a short time. There are songs like "Only Girl", "S&M" and "Man Down".

Rihanna has many influences in her music and style such us; Madonna, Mariah Carey, Beyoncé, Alicia Keys and Gwen Stefani.

I'm talking about her because she is one of my favourite singers and I like her ability to change her look.

VOCABULARY:

Career: Carrera.
Such as: Com per exemple.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada