diumenge, 4 de març del 2012

Description

Sara has been one of my friends since I was born. She has helped me with all my problems and she never fails me.
Sara is a sociable, friendly person and very funny too. She always smiles.
She is a beautiful girl. She has got long straight brown hair and brown eyes. She is short and thin.
She loves to go to parties and to go shopping.
She hates false people and people who critisize other people without knowing them.

We are best friends because we like similar things and because when I had a problem she was with me. We went to the same class when we were small.

I consider her like my sister. We sometimes get angry but we aren't able to stay angry for more than five minutes. We don't  have secrets from eachother, we always speak about our problems and we try to salve them. I'll think that our friendship is forever.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada