diumenge, 4 de març del 2012

A formal letter

35 Ponent Street
Castelló d'Empúries
Girona
17486
30th   November 2011
12 Park Road
Godalming
Surrey
GU7 15F

Dear Brendan Clark,

I am writing to you to express my ideas about school uniforms.
I agree they aren't stylish but they're practical too.
I disagree that everyone wears the same because people can't express their personality. I disagree that people don't spend all of the money on clothes because uniforms are more expensive than every day clothes.
Finally,I think it's easy to choose your clothes every morning.

I haven't got personal experience about school uniforms, but I will never wear school uniforms because if I wear it, I won't express my personality.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,

Marina Bordas.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada