dissabte, 24 de novembre del 2012

DIALOGUE


Helena and Marina met in a cafeteria to organize their week.

H: Marina what are you doing this Saturday?

M: I don't know, this Saturday in a disco will come someone famous.

H: Yes, but what are you doing in the afternoon?

M: I don't know, shall we go to the beach?

H: This Saturday the weather man said that there be rain.

M: Uff..

H: Why don't we go shopping?

M: Ok, good idea

H: I have a problem, I only have 30€

M: Me too..

H: Why don't be watch a DVD or a series and keep the money for the disco?

M: Perfect, you can go to my house and we can make pop corn

H: Ok, what time can I go to your house?

M: At 5 o'clock?

H: Yes, perfect! I'm sorry Marina I have to go to my house. See you on Saturday!

M: Ok, I hope you have a nice day. Bye!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada