dissabte, 24 de novembre del 2012

MY PERFECT HOLLIDAY

I would like to travel around the world but especially I would like to travel in the USA and do route 66. I think it's the best way to visit the country.

First of all, I want to go to New York and visit the statue of  liberty, the zero zone, Empire state building, Manhattan, Central Park and go shopping because I think that American's clothes are amazing!

Later, I want to go to Miami because there are amazing beaches and the weather is always sunny.

Then, I would to go in Nashville because in there was born country music and the fashion it's different,

After, I would to go to the state of California and visit Los Angeles (visit Hollywood boulevard), Hollywood (visit films productions), St Francisco.

Finally, I would like to go to the state of Nevada and go to Las Vegas!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada