divendres, 1 de març del 2013

CARNIVAL 2013

This year my friends and I dressed up as bees.


On Friday, February 8, we stayed at the home of Sara to dress up and prepare ourselves and when we finished we went to Roses. When we finished we were at the port where there were all the floats. Later Gianluca called me and I went with him to the pavilion where there was a mobile disco.

On Saturday, February 9 in the afternoon we went to Roses longer and we stayed there until the night, when we went to the pavilion mobile disco. We had a great time!
On Sunday 10 February, Sara, Odei, Elsa and I went to Roses in the morning. Once carnival finished we were dancing where there were all the floats. Once the floats left, we went to a cafe and then we went for dinner at Pans. When I finished I went for dinner with my sister and some friends and we went to the mobile disco in the pavilion.
On Friday 15 February the carnival began in Empuriabrava. My friends and I went to get ready in Sara's house and once we were ready we went to Empuriabrava. Once we had done the carnival route, we went to mobile disco that was in the Sala Polivalent in Castelló.
On Saturday 16 February carnival was in Castelló. Once carnival finished we went to the mobile disco in the Sala Polivalent and when it finished, the girls went to sleep at the home of Sara.
On Sunday February 17 we wanted to go to the last morning but we were tired and we didn't go to Empuriabrava.
This year has been the best Carnival and I want it to be Carnival 2014!


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada