diumenge, 3 de març del 2013

Júlia, my little sister










Júlia, my little sister, is 15. People say us that she looks like me but I don't think this. She has got brown eyes and short curly brown hair, while my eyes are clearer and my hair is golden.
She is quite tall and she has got a beautiful slim figure. She is more pretty and she likes to look beautiful every day.
Júlia, nowdays, is studying 3rd ESO in IES Castelló d'Empúries.
She loves go shopping, meet her friends and, in summer, she loves go to the beach.
Júlia is a very extroverted person and she always looks happy and nice with everybody but sometimes she is very edge.
She sings and acts very well but sometimes she is shy and just makes it in home.
I admire her because she always has a smile on her face and when she is sad too.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada