dijous, 13 de febrer del 2014

Gossip girl

From my point of view, Gossip girl is the best TV programme in the world.
The programme takes place in the city of New York, specially on Manhattan and Brooklyn and sometimes in Paris.

Gossip girl tells the story of Serena Van Der Woodsen, Blair Waldorf, Chuck Bass, Nate Archibald and Dan Humphrey. They are wealthy teenagers that they live in Manhattan's Upper East Side, except Dan Humphrey that he lives in Brooklyn because he isn't rich, although he goes to the same school that the others.

There are a lot of romances in the serie but my favourite is the relationship between Chuck and Blair because it's a complicated romace because they are so similar and they are very proud and they don't want to recognize it. But I think that it's a lovely relationship (It remembers me the relationship between Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy;)).

My favourite character is Blair Waldorf. I really feel identified with her because she loves be in style, she is a little bit insecure but she is very strong and she doesn't let anybody trample over her.
She admires Audrey Hepburn and her favourite film is "Breakfast at Tiffany's, like me.

Dan   Chuck   Blair    Serena   Nate.


One of my favourite scenes:







Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada