dimecres, 26 de febrer del 2014

My future

This year is my last year in high school. In September, I will go to the University.
I would like to study in Girona because I'm near my house than  if I study in Barcelona.

In the University, I would like to study pedagogy or psychology because they are degrees that they appeal to me and I would like to help people who need it.

During my years in Girona I would like to live with my friends in a flat because I think that it's an experience that I never forget and it helps me to be more independent.

Before I finish the degree I would like to do an Erasmus because I want to know another culture, to meet new people and to learn another language.

Another thing that I would like to do is learn more english and get the first certificate or another english qualification and for get it, I would like to live in England for few months.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada