diumenge, 10 de novembre del 2013

Last summer


Last summer was amazing! I was working in a work office in Castelló Nou. My companions from work were very friendly, they are the best!


After work, I used to go to the Almadrava beach with my friends because I wanted to be came taned. To stand up the heat, we wento to a beach bar to drank a fresh mojito.

During the nights, my friends and I went to parties and we spent a really good time!


The 16th of August, I went to a town near Girona because an actor's agency phoned me to took part in a film. I was very excited! The experience was incredible! There were famous actors, like Alex Monner, María León and Goya Toledo. They were very nice people!


Another thing that I think that it was a good summer is because I met new people and I could practise english and french with foreign people.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada