dissabte, 3 de maig del 2014

Greece

In 2010, I had the trip of my dreams: I went to Greece.

I was in my house when my Grandma telephoned me. She told me that she will go to Greece in summer and if I would to go with her. Obviously my answer was YES!

When the day arrived, I went to Barcelona and there I caught a plane direction Venice because it's the place where it was the cruise.

I stayed eight days in the cruise. It was an unforgettable experience! 

I went to all of Greek Islands. Athens and Dubrovnik (Croatia), too.

The places who I loved the most were Santorini and Mykonos. They are special and very beautiful Islands.

In the cruise I met a lot of people around the world, specially Italian and South African people. They were very friendly.

I would like to repeat the trip because, like I said before, it was an unforgettable experience and it was an oportunity to know another cultures and met new people.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada